Let’s #LookForwardTogether to co-create the future of HR&OD!
Phase 2 of our once in a generation national conversation is now closed.
Welcome to Our NHS People Profession
The impact and influence of everything that’s happened in 2020 has made two things clear:
- The world of work and healthcare will never be the same.
- We have a unique moment to co-create a new future of our NHS HR & OD functions.
This is why we're asking our people professions, and those they serve, to #LookForwardTogether at how we can continuously improve patient care and patient experience through our HR & OD services. We’re doing this as part of a safe, independent, inclusive and national conversation for change. A conversation that we hope creates some inspiration in otherwise unprecedented times.
Inspired by the ambitions set out in our People Plan, this once in a generation crowdsourced conversation will help us to shape a new, shared vision for our people profession, along with a picture of the commitments we'll all need to honour to make this happen.
Everything each of us share in this conversation for change is anonymised and confidential:
- It’s easy to use.
- You will be able to submit your own ideas.
- Everyone can read, rate and build upon the ideas of others – your name is not attached to anything.
- Everyone is welcome to make their voice heard.
- When the conversation is live, you can visit as many times as you like, 24 /7.
- This is not about creating personal profiles - it's about getting to a new, shared truth together.
Think big, get provoked!
The NHS needs you to think big and bold! These provocations will help ignite your curiosity and spark ideas.